E-Z Clean Laparoscopic Electrodes provide surgeons with significant
advantages in the application of electrosurgery. E-Z Clean
Laparoscopic Electrodes have a patented PTFE coating which resists
eschar and tissue buildup, so you won't need to waste time extracting
the electrode from the operating port for cleaning. All
but the distal 5mm of the electode is insulated, reducing the
likelihood of injury to surrounding structures. And the
E-Z Clean shaft itself is sturdy and rigid, allowing direct
tactile control of the tip, and mastery over tough fibrotic
situations and blunt dissection.
With a variety of tip configurations, MEGADYNE Laparoscopic
Electrodes fit most hand control pencils, and can be ordered
with a Split Stem configuration, for foot control attachment.
E-Z Clean is the laparoscopic electrode of choice for
thousands of surgeons.
- Provide excellent dissection and coagulation for a variety
of surgical applications
- High-tech PTFE coating for reduced eschar buildup
- Reintroduction during surgery is minimized
- Lower power settings for safer delivery of electrosurgery
- Tips are cost-effective because they Save Time and Money